Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unmeasured Happiness of kids at play





Yesterday. the whole family went out for shopping. We first went to SM City of Davao to pay our respective utility bills at the customer service area. then, we proceeded to the 2nd level area where the Toyland store is located. The kids where very happy playing all the toys in the toy land. My niece named Baby Pin-Pin was a first timer to play with the Toyland. She keeps on hopping from one place to another, she didn't concentrate on a single toy. My daughter Keisha assist her inside. Toys are Kids weaknesses. I can see full of laughter's when they were playing with different kind of toys. I let kids be "Kids". I took some photos and videos during their play. I am pretty sure that their aunties who were working abroad would love to see this pictures and videos that I posted above. Happy watching!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508