Friday, August 22, 2008

Car Modification


Car modification is one of the hobbies that I like most. I used to tune-up my car and clean it frequently. Yesterday, I attended a group of car enthusiast who were talking about how they modify their own cars. I also gave advices to them and shared some of my experiences on car modification. I am a professional mechanic by profession and have encountered many problems in car modification. There are some who do oversizing their pistons to give an extra power and speed. There are some who uses dual carburetors to give more fuel intake in their combustion chamber. I said to them that if you want to make your car speed faster you should not reduce your jet pins because it will not give an exact amount of fuel and cant deliver the exact amount of fuel to your combustion chamber.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508