Saturday, August 9, 2008

Multimedia software

During my college years I took some video making courses and earned some few units. Some of my classmates during that time were already professional video editors they have big contracts from the video industry and some made their own business out of their knowledge. I met one of my classmates Ronald who was into video business. He accepts video shooting such as Wedding, CD writing, CD/DVD conversion, CD/DVD burning, video merge (joining), and many more... He said to me that it is really different now a days since there are more created technologies and hi--tech softwares made available for video editing. He explained thoroughly to me about the software that he is using right now. He is using a Blaze Media Pro Multimedia Software. This software supports all types of formats. Blaze Media Pro is a powerful all-in-one multimedia application that offers conversion, ripping, editing, recording, burning, playback, and much more. This helps more on editing because you don't need to jump out from another software to another for it has all the things you need. It acts as video converter ,audio converter ,dvd ripper. I would like to encourage the video editors out there and some people who are into video business to have this software for it helps a lot to production. For more information check their site at www.blazemp.com

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508