Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vanessa shares her talent to different fans during her U.S. tour


She’s been delighting fans of all ages on her current summer tour. And over the weekend, Vanessa Hudgens paid a visit to the folks in Lewisburg, West Virginia.
Performing as part of the 2008 West Virginia State Fair, the High School Musical hottie sang plenty of cuts off of her new album Identified, in stores now!. I know that Vanessa has a lot of albums available in stores here in my town but I have to give a time schedule for a record bar visit because If I will visit the recording bar frequently together with my daughter Keisha who is a HSM ( high school musical fan), it could empty all my pockets because she always want to buy all Vanessa's latest album. She really loves all Vanessa's music most specially when they are in duet with her HSM boyfriend Zac Efron.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508