Friday, August 22, 2008

Keisha with the High School Musical 3 cast



We were at the SM mall of Davao this afternoon to buy grocery items. We found out that there were a lot of shoppers inside, so we just roam around the building first and decided to buy the items that we need later to avoid the rush. We went to the second floor to see the movie bulletin board. I saw the high School Musical 3 the movie advertisement and there were life size images of the popular high School Musical cast Zac Efron ,Vanessa Hudgens and at he rest of the gang. My daughter Keisha was very excited to have a picture with the life size ads. I took a picture of her with the high School Musical cast at her back. She posed like her one of them. She was so happy after taking a picture. She said to me that she wanted her picture be uploaded to my site so that her aunties, relatives and classmates could see her online.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508