Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The 2008 Kadayawan Agro-Industrial Trade Fair




Yesterday, I visited the Kadayawan Festival Agro-Industrial Trade Fair in SM city grounds. There were a lot of participants who participated in the trade fair. Gardeners and plant enthusiast are showcasing their wonderful and healthy plants. There was one big exhibit area beside the stalls where members of different plant organizations namely the Minfed(Mindanao Federation), OSD (Orchid Society of Davao), The bonsai society and the private individuals who are members of the said organizations were given enough space to participate in the landscaping competition. There were competing and non-competing groups and individuals who participated in the landscaping activity. It was very spectacular and amazing to see the outcome because it was all very beautiful. I admired all their showcases. There were a lot of friends and plant hobbyist asking me why I didn't participate this time since I am also a member of the Mindanao Federation group and had participated every Agro-trade fair since the beginning. I just told them that I am so busy right now that no one could take good care of my plants in my garden in Maligaya, Catalunan Pequeno if I will be holding also a stall here for the Kadayawan Festival. I took photos in the exhibit area to share it to my readers here the beautiful products that the Dabawenyos could offer. Please leave a comment afterwards so that I, as a member of the said group and a 100 percent Dabawenyo can give you more than what you expect.

3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

cheap jordans
jordan shoes
moncler jackets
air max 2018
kd shoes
off white
kyrie shoes
balenciaga trainers
jordans
nike huarache

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, I visited the Kadayawan Festival Agro-Industrial Trade Fair in SM city grounds. There were a lot of participants who participated in the trade fair. Gardeners and plant enthusiast are showcasing their wonderful and healthy plants. There was one big exhibit area beside the stalls where members of different plant organizations namely the Minfed(Mindanao Federation), OSD (Orchid Society of Davao),
garment stitching services
ladies kurti stitching

Unknown said...

replica bags new york 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags manila

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508