Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chicago Video Production helps a lot in our company presentation

I never imagined that I would be the team leader of our marketing department until I was designated by my boss to lead the marketing department. I know that I am qualified considering the number of years that I served for the company. I have a thorough knowledge of all the products that our company is selling. Aside from that, I have attended numerous seminars that are all related to marketing. I am really not expecting that the promotion will come this early. Well I have to stand with the decision of the management to put me in the front seat of the department. Last week, my marketing team was so exhausted with the preparations for a big marketing project. The project was so huge that we called up the Chicago Video Production Company to edit and create us a movie presentation to the client's top management. We really needed a video product company so that our visuals will be presentable. I have edited all the wordings for the video and my other staffs see to it that the scenes were in perfect position as we present the video of the product advertisement. This is my first project as team leader and I don't want to regret the time they promoted me to the position. As we set-up all the necessary things for our presentation, I was a little bit scared of the outcome of the presentation. There is no room for mistakes. After we presented the advertisement that we created, the client's top management took the contract and signed it in front of us. They were very convinced that our presentation was superior compared to the other companies. For more information about the company who made our video presentation possible, visit this site at http://www.richterstudios.com/.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508