Monday, September 29, 2008

What a busy day

As early as 5 in the morning ,I already prepared myself for today's activity. I have a lot to fix regarding my BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenues) stuff. At exactly 8 in the morning I drove to Landbank to pay for my ITR (Income Tax Return) late registration then drove back to BIR building located at Torres Street to look for my Muslim friend named Molok. He works in BIR for a quite period of time. I already finished paying all my obligations for that institution and I have noticed that every store that I visited awhile ago has posted its Certificate of Registration given by the BIR. I wonder where I have placed my Certificate of registration, I immediately asked the officer in charge regarding the application of the COR because I really forgot if I had received it or was not able to secure such form. Filing a C.O.R. has a lot of requirements and I don't want to start all over again. I am sure that I have received such form three years ago that's why I decided not file again. As I arrived in my house I immediately find my documents and luckily I found it. Thanks GOD I found it in my files and I don't need to secure again.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508