Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy 40th birthday Auntie Altesse


The poster that we made

Keishas birthday song to her Auntie Altesse

Tomorrow will be my sisters 40th birthday and early this morning, my daughter with the rest of her cousins planned to surprise the birthday celebrant in Australia online. Upon arriving from my garden in Maligaya around 6 in the evening my mom immediately ask me about the plan. I said to her that I will first make a happy birthday poster. Immediately I started to make the poster and I finished it at exactly 8 in the evening. Me and my daughter who was in tiger costume brought the poster to her cousins house to have their pictorials with the posters but unfortunately her cousins house were already dark. All the lights are off and we tried to call them but no one answered, so we just go back to our house and started the pictorial all by herself. The picture above shows the poster that we made. To you Auntie Altesse Happy Birthday and may God shower you with more blessing and give you good health and many many many more birthdays t come!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508