Thursday, September 4, 2008

Visit my garden to see healthy plants available for landscaping

I love collecting different varieties of plants aside from being a professional auto-diesel mechanic, I also do gardening. I love to see when my plants are in healthy condition. I feel so proud when they are in bloom and a lot of plant hobbyist admire how I maintain them in good condition. I sell them to plant lovers. some of my plants are used in a government beautification project. I do various type of propagation such as vacuum type, cuttings, marcot and grafting method and also budding. I do it all by myself when it comes to propagation. some of my friends told me that I have a green thumb because every time I do plant propagation, it's always a zero percent of mortality rate. If you are a resident in Mindanao particularly in Davao City and want to beautify your house and needs a landscaping materials, feel free to visit me in my garden because you will see healthy plants ready to make your home green. My garden is located in Maligaya Village, Catalunan Pequeno Davao City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Garden looks fantastic. Wish mine looked that nice.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508