Saturday, September 20, 2008

Checking the brake system of my pick-up truck


I need to get load of rice hulls for tomorrows gardening activity. I will travel more or less 2 0 kilometers tomorrow just to get a load of rice hulls. Rice hulls are one of the major components for a good and porous potting media. It acts as an anti-caking agent. It gives an easy way for the roots to penetrate on its container pot. Since I am traveling long distance, I make sure that my pick up truck is in good condition. I checked all its brakes and cleaned all the break drums and change the parts that needs replacements. It is so easy to determine if your break system, is in trouble, all you have to do is just look for the fluid leaks on its fluids copper tubing lines. You can see this thing most particularly on its break drums because fluid flows down to the tire from its break cylinders. So, before you start driving check the basics first to avoid road accidents.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508