Thursday, September 11, 2008

Keisha Nicole's early birthday gift items from Australia











This afternoon, I received a package from Fedex that comes from my sister Altesse who is presently working in Australia. That package was meant for my daughter Keisha Nicole as a birthday gift this coming September the 15Th. It was opened lately this evening because I was still charging the battery of my M790 SW Olympus waterproof camera. At exactly 11:oo O'clock in the evening, we started to open it and I can see how excited my daughter was. She kept on smiling every time she saw new items from the box. She received dresses, blouses, shirts and exercise books and shorts. After awhile she wanted to try it one by one. I got ready with my camera because she poses quickly like a model. She modeled every item that she received. She was so happy right now, because of the beautiful gifts that she received awhile ago. So to you Mica, my daughter Happy 6th birthday in advance.


Want to see more of Keishas gift items click here.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508