Monday, September 29, 2008

SPORTS VIDEOS

I am a big sport fanatic and I love watching sporting events, in the actual sports complex and in videos. Of all the sports, basketball is the one I am fond of. Almost everyday, me and my friends talk about basketball and stuffs related to it. I have listed here the Top 5 Sporting videos that I watch over and over again. I hope you like it just like me and my friends. These videos are available at SportsVids.com. It is a one stop shop of sporting videos. Aside from watching the videos, You can also upload your videos and let others watch it. These are the SportsVids that I watch often I hope you like it.



Allen Iverson playing basketball in High School - Click here for more sports videos


NC State vs. Houston 1983 Basketball Titile Game - Click here for more sports videos


Duke Vs. Kentucky 1992 Elite Eight Game - Click here for more sports videos


Top 10 Basketball Dunks - Click here for more sports videos



The first video is the ultimate master when it comes to basketball, Michael Jordan. He has been my favorite player since I learn to play the sport. As you watch the video, you can stop and be fascinated with his moves that only he, Michael Jordan can do. The second video is the one next to Michael Jordan and that is Iverson. In this video, you will see the young Allen Iverson play hoops when he was still in school. No wonder he immediately qualified for the NBA. A player having moves like that deserves to be in the best league in the land. The third and fourth videos are some classic college basketball that was played by some basketball icons of today. The last video is what I consider the icing on the cake. Watching slam dunks always makes the game playable. In this video, you will see top 10 dunks of all times. To watch more sporting videos online, feel free to visit www.sportsvids.com and enjoy watching the sporting events that you like. You will surely love watching videos here.




Post?slot_id=21222&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508