Sunday, September 21, 2008

Manage your projects by using the Clientspot

The virtual assistant world continues to increase rapidly. I, myself is a virtual assistant employed by several companies online. What I like about being a virtual assistant is that I get to work in my house and I control my time and what to do. I have been doing this since 2004 and I just can't stop working as a virtual assistant. Considering the number of companies that I am working as a virtual assistant, there are so many task to be done and deadlines to meet. I also hire other virtual assistants, to help me on my task assignments. To ease the burden of chatting with my hired virtual assistants, I got a software from ClientSpot. The software I got really eases the burden on my part. Every thing is now on place unlike before that I kept on communicating with my virtual assistants. Now, with just one click I get to assign tasks immediately to my chosen virtual assistant. There are no difficult terms that can lead to confusion. There are 20 virtual assistants working for me. Thanks to the ClientSpot, my job is getting easier with the user friendly software I got. I strongly recommend this software. Visit their website at http://www.myclientspot.com/ now. I am still looking for more virtual assistants, thanks to ClientSpot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another DAvao blogger? it's always good to see a Davao blogger:) just curious about this virtual assistant thing. know any sites that are good?

Anonymous said...

another DAvao blogger? it's always good to see a Davao blogger:) just curious about this virtual assistant thing. know any sites that are good? am thinking of trying it.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508