Monday, September 29, 2008

My orange Hawaiian Skirt


My daughter Keisha was not feeling well. She had cough and colds this morning and she was not able to go to school due to his health condition. Inspite of her health condition, she was still very active. whenever she hears her favorite High School Musical song, she quickly goes in the living room and dances gracefully. She asked me if I could buy her a piece of Hawaiian skirt and I said YES!. I include it in one of my itineraries to buy her Hawaiian skirt. After filing and paying at the BIR, I drove back to the mall to look for the Hawaiian skirt. Together with my wife Lyhra, we chose the orange skirt for her. As we arrived home, Keisha ask me about the stuff and I slowly whisper to her ear that "I have bought your favorite Hawaiian skirt" and she smiled and said "Your really a great Dad and thanks for buying me my Hawaiian skirt. Actually, that skirt was bought because she requested me to take a video of herself dancing a Hawaiian song by Ashley Tisdale, one of her favorite casts of the High School Musical movie. So to all readers of this blog, relatives and friends just wait for the Hawaiian video of Keisha because I will surely upload it this day so that you can also see how she dances gracefully.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508