Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ayala Mall is soon to rise along J.P. Laurel Avenue

I am "mallkaholic" and I used to visit different malls every week in my town to look for something unique and different, a new ambiance with good food. I heard yesterday from a friend in media that a new mall is going to be constructed along J.P, Laurel avenue in Bajada that's why I immediately went to the news stand to buy for a newspaper and there I found a news regarding the newest project in Davao City. A 4 billion joint project between the Zobel de Ayalas and the Floirendos of Davao City. They will construct a mall right at the heart of the city in a 10 hectare property. Dabawenyos will be happy again because this project of the elites will generate income for the local residents and need thousand of laborers.. Local Government will also be smiling from now on because it adds millions of tax income to its local funds. Avenue

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508