Monday, September 15, 2008

CollegeZapps


I will be in college the next school year and I need to pick my course ahead of time so that I will have no hard time in dealing with my college application. A friend of mine told me about a site that offers a fast and easy way to apply to more than 1,000 four-year colleges. CollegeZapps is the name of the site. CollegeZapps service is like TurboTax for college applications, students simply complete an online interview and our patent-pending process automatically completes all the required paperwork for all the schools the student is applying to. This helps a lot to students like me because there's no need for a student to drive long hours just to reach the school and look for the right person or inquire with the school administration. It also eliminates all the redundant paperwork during the college application process. Many of my fellow students and friends in my school used this type of online college application. Check their site now at http://www.collegezapps.com for More about applying to college: collegezapps.com.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508