Sunday, September 28, 2008

The new 2008 Audi a3 is my brothers dream car


Last week, my brother acquired a car that I find very sexy and elegant. It was a very special to my brother since it was his first car and at the same time his dream car that he wanted to acquire. I am no expert when it comes to cars. That is why before we went to the showroom of the car; I first looked for 2008 audi a3 reviews to get more information about the car. I don't want to look stupid when asked about the car. Besides knowing something about the car is an advantage when buying it. When we got there, my brother immediately called the receptionist and asked about the car that he wanted to buy. Good thing I was able to research about the 2008 Audi a3 car because the receptionist keep talking about the features of the car. I can immediately relate to it. After talking to the receptionist, we went at the back of the shop in their warehouse. There was a car covered with white silk cloth. When the receptionist removed the cloth covering, it was the car that my brother wanted to buy. The car was very beautiful and sexy to look at. No wonder my brother wanted the car so much. After talking for a while, my brother issued the check payment and took the car keys and drove the car home. To read more Audi 3 reviews and rating s visit their site at www.thecarconnection.com/modelintro/audi_a3_2008.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508