Thursday, September 25, 2008

A new QuickCenter device for ceramic pottery making


Pottery making is one of my hobbies. I love pottery making because it is where I can expressed my ideas of art. I started this pottery making hobby last year and I experienced all the difficulties in making it perfect. I am doing the traditional way of making pots but when I heard of this new Quickcentering device in the net, I immediately visit their site at http://centeryourclay.amaco.com/own.html and saw their instructional videos. I immediately placed an order and as I used the product, it really gives a big help to me because I dont find hard in throwing my clay at the center because of this clay centering device. The Quickcenter system revolutionizes the wheel throwing. If you are a beginner of this kind of hobby, centering clay on the wheel is the most difficult part because you need to estimate your force in throwing the amount of clay but with the help of this new device, beginners feel so easy on how to center clay because the clay is centered before the wheel begins to spin. This Quickcenter device is so easy to use it has one universal adapter and one recessed bat and handles 3-4 pounds of clay. This all quick center system comes with an instructional DVD for beginners and students. Order now your Quickcenter device at a very reasonable price by calling AMACO/Brent customer service 800-374-1600.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I purchased theQuickCenter system. Its great in centering for you. I've had less luck removing the finished pot from the Quickcenter bat. Do you remove it with the false bottom or use your wire tool to remove as you'd normally do? HELP

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508