Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fixing my Vans headlamp




Yesterday, I look for a super white bulb to change my existing headlamp bulb to my van. There are a lot of bulbs available in the market of different brands. There are H2, H4 bulbs with different socket types. It differs on their socket types and its wattage. because there is 55/60 wattage and a 90/100 wattage. This interprets a 90 wattage for your deam light and a 100 wattage for your high beam so with the 55/60 specification. I loosen the screws of the two side lamps to give way to the headlamps screws and knots. I gently pull out out the whole MB 100 head lamp housing beam and put it in a working mat. I unlock the push pins guard of the bulbs and took off from its housing and replace it with the new high wattage halogen bulbs. Fixing the electrical part of the van is so simple as long as you know how to deal with it. You should know the basics of the automobile wiring. I can save more of my vans repair expenses because I don't need to hire the services of a professional mechanic. I do it all by myself since I am also an auto-diesel mechanic. I admit it that there are also times that I needed to consult to some of my friends in the same professional most specially when there are cars that are made of highly sophisticated one. Most specially cars that need an MUT ( Multi Use Tester) and some cars that need a digital scanners already. It needs a special equipment already to fix the problem that is why I consult some of my friends in the auto industry.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508