Friday, September 26, 2008

Vacant property infront of my house is for sale


One of the prime lots in Flores village is now for sale. It is a 300 square meter lot just across my house. One of my neighbors who was also my sponsor during my wedding day told me that the lot located infront of my house is for sale amounting to 1.5 million. The owner of the said property is a cousin of my neighbor named Manang Dolly. I really love the place because it is located on a main road of the subdivision. If I have the money I wont hesitate to buy that property. My wife Lyhra told some of her relatives in Tacurung but none of them was interested due to expensive cost of the property. I just hope and pray the whoever gets that property will be a good citizen and a good neighbor to be.

1 comment:

aj said...

hi bro, i am currently in a process of looking for a lot or house and lot and as i was googling around i got a chance to see your blog. I am thinking if the lot is still available . And there is 1 lot i found in flores village at 233 Rosal Street, Flores Subd. which is for sale but i have no idea how it looks that is why i encounter to see your blog thinking this could be the lot. ( just a thought only)..

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508