Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Keisha dancing in the mall with Grandma

Grandma visits us a couple of days ago. When we were in the mall Particularly in the SM shoe department store where the favorite music of my daughter Keisha entitled Wanabe by spice girls was aired through a leading FM station in Davao City ,She immediately dances right in front of the mall attendants that causes a head turn for some of the customers and sales attendants. I secretly took video from my 6750 Nokia cellphone so that I can also share it to my sister abroad and to my wife's relatives. Keisha loves to make music videos at home, she even taught me how to act in front of the camera. She acts like a movie director. Will this be the beginning of her movie career or shall I say a sign for her to be in a movie industry someday? heheheh.... (giggles). I just want to say that whatever she wants to be when she grows up, I am just here to give my full support.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508