Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stay away from drugs


My uncle was the valedictorian in their class when he graduated from college. After schooling, he was immediately hired by multinational company. I would say that he was an achiever and focus on what he was doing. After several months of working, we noticed some changes in his behavior that we find very strange about him. After work, he would go immediately to his room and stayed there for about an hour and when he comes on, he was already talking strange things and his encounters in life. I was cleaning my room when I noticed some packs of prohibited drugs. Since my uncle's room was open, I went in and found several drugs scattered in his room. The behaviors that my uncle was showing us were Signs of substance abuse. I asked my uncle about it and he told me everything. He is a drug dependent already. There were also Drug addiction symptoms that are immediately noticeable and the Effects of substance abuse on him were devastating. He is now jobless after the company where he was working found out that my uncle is a drug addict. Our family has a meeting and unanimously agreed to bring my uncle to a rehabilitation center so that he can get his life back once more. Free from the addiction of drugs and other prohibited substances that are harmful to the body and to his mind.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508