Friday, August 1, 2008

Making videos is really fun


Last night me and my family was making a song video. We chose the high school musical song entitled "Everyday". My daughter is the one who acts and sing like a pro. We kept on laughing for there were a lot of unnecessary movements included. We record it with no practice or rehearsal at all. we want it to be very original that is why I posted it in my blog the raw video and unedited and no "cut". My mom saw it awhile ago and she also kept on laughing but the good part of it is that we encourages the Girl to develop more on her singing talent. She really like music and everytime she hear a high school musical song , she always sang over and over again. Actually I bought her a high school musical CD so that she can play it anytime she wants. To all my relatives and friends out there and to my sister Altesse who always wanted to see her niece activity, all I can is that "This is it." Hold your breath outthere because you are about to see A new star in the world of entertainment hehehehe............ You can put some comment if you want. See the unedited Kesiha's music video here. Happy watching!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508