Friday, August 8, 2008

Buying steering parts for my car restoration

Last month I was able to acquire vintage classic automobile. It was a Cadillac and it is still in perfect condition. I have it check at my friend's car shop and I found out that there are some parts that need to be replaced immediately because it might cause problem sooner or later. I have to replace the steering gearbox of the car and the steering rack. I trust my friend so much and I am very much willing to buy the said parts so that my newly acquired Cadillac would be ready to run in the streets of the city. My friend has been in the business for the past 10 years and every time I am experiencing any problem with my car, I always bring the car to his car shop for immediate repair. Last time he also told me to change my steering box of my car. My friend told me that after the said steering mechanism is installed, the Cadillac will be ready for a road test and I am so excited to hear that from my friend. The Cadillac is my dream car and I just couldn't believe that I had finally bought one. I had already bought the parts that my friend told me to buy and I am waiting for his call about the car. I also bought some Cadillac accessories and air freshener so that the car would smell nice inside and look good outside.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508