Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tofu is good for your health

I always go for healthy foods and I don't want to eat meat because I am a vegetarian. Pork meat is rich in cholesterol content and on fats. Most of the people who always eat fatty foods have always a heart problem. The clogging of the veins in the arteries are usually associated with the high cholesterol problem. There are some that can be restored through medication but there are some that is already hard to control due to heavy deposits of cholesterol that result to heart attack. when I go to the mall to eat, I usually buy plain Tofu because it's free of fatty contents, sometimes I cook it with fish with a little bit of olive oil. If you want a healthy and safe diet go for tofu for a healthy, low-fat diet. Tofu can lower LDL cholesterol and possible triglycerides to help protect your heart. One half cup tofu contains about 30 mg. isoflavones that is perfect enough for a perfect healthy diet.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508