Saturday, November 1, 2008

My new 2 way 5 and 1/4 Alpine speakers


Yesterday I went to the city to look for the Auto speakers. I compared all the products and prices in every store that I visited but unfortunately there were no speakers that will fit exactly to the vans speaker housing. I keep on hopping from one store to another until I have reach the electronic and auto supply store that is located in front of the Peoples Park of Davao. The attendant looks for a speaker that will fit exactly to its port and He found a 5.25 inch diameter Alpine speaker. This is the exact diameter of speaker that I am looking for. I bought the Speaker and have it tested. As I arrive home, I immediately install the pair of speakers to the front doors. I condemned the sockets and convert it to the present connections. When I put on the stereo and turned its volume to its capacity, it gives a perfect modulated sound. Alpine speakers are really good, no wonder their brand name is very popular to the public. Thanks to the Alpine speakers for you made my music sound loud and yet gentle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's the name of the store? Thanks for this post.

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508