Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finding where to buy my laptop computer


Yesterday, Davao City was experiencing a heavy pour of rain. I was not able to visit my ornamental garden in Pequeno due to heavy rain. what I did was, I browse the internet and look for some interesting gadgets particularly on the Laptop computers. I found the Dicksmith online store and the Harvey Roman in Australia that both offers a varieties of notebook computers. Harvey Roman offers a very attractive scheme because they are offering a zero interest rate for three years but items are very much limited while Dick Smith have more items to offer but the notebook computer that I am looking for was not offered. so I made a decision to just buy my Laptop here in my town than to order it in Australia where my sister is working.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508