Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shape your future here as a medical assistant


My cousin is presently working in a medical foundation. He is working there as a medical assistant. He has been working for that foundation for the past 12 years already. I remembered before he told me that the work that he does is very challenging and the pay is more than other professions right now. As a medical assistant he has to be equipped with the knowledge and know-how especially handling patients in different health conditions. Before becoming a fortified medical assistant, he studied at a medical assistant school where he was trained and informed with the right things to be done in handling patients. The course was easy and educational as well. He is encouraging me to take up the profession. I am thinking of following his footsteps because based on what I see, he has acquired a number of properties already and he drives a sports car. Well, I guess this is the right profession for me. I can earn and help others as well.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Read my reviews about Trade Schools and Medical Assistant Salary

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508