Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I have already made up my mind on what type of Laptop computer I'm going to buy


For the past several weeks, I am very much bothered on choosing the right Notebook computer for me. I have a lot of choices but I always can't make sure what type of laptop computer. I compared each specifications such as its processors, memories, accessories and its freebies. I started to choose Neo then Acer then it was change to Compaq Presario then back to Acer again of different model then Now I am fixing my mind to Acer brand with dual core of 2.0 Ghz as its processor that includes a built in memory card reader, DVD and CD writer, web cam and has a 1 gigabyte as its memory but can support up to 4 gigs ( upgradable). I am definitely buying it tomorrow morning. I am now very much excited of my soon to be ACER Laptop because this Laptop is considered to be the fruit of my online business.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508