Sunday, November 2, 2008

My new Water gate Shower Head


I am a person who can't sleep when someone happens to my furniture's and fixtures. I want all my things in order, clean and working. Awhile ago, as I clean my bathroom I noticed that the shower head of my shower was leaking. Water leaks right at the bottom of the shower head. I immediately went to the hardware department in the mall to look for a shower head. There were a lot of shower heads available for sale but the one that strikes most to me was the shower head that has a lot of holes that could be use as a massage during taking a bath. I bought it and install it right away. My bathroom looks so elegant now because of that shower head. It is made up of stainless material. approximately 8 inches in diameter. I hope Keisha my daughter and wife Lyhra would appreciate this shower head that I bought when they arrived home.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508