Saturday, November 8, 2008

Property claims shoud be fair and just


There are a lot of pertinent documents in my room to be arranged that's why this afternoon I started to organized all my gathered certificate of titles of my late grandmother in Cebu City in preparation of the claims made by the heirs. there's really no problem with the claims if all heirs are united and willing to get an equal share of their pie but unfortunately there is one heir that has a vested interest in the said real property. I am not bothered with that because I know what are the legalities to be made in case there is one making false documents just to benefit a bigger claims. It would be so nice if all heirs are fair and just so that relations with one another stay in good terms. I just hope and pray that this man would be fair and will learn the principles of equality.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508