Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A device that my mom bought for grandma

It is a sad fact, that sooner or later our parents would become grand parents and soon they would be living alone for we would have our own family to tend too. They would be prone to accident or might commit accident such as a hard fall on the patio or might slip on the wet floors of the comfort room. This scenario is very imminent and might happen anytime.

Medical Alert is a product that would help us and our old folks about the accidents that they have committed. They have GPS bracelets that would tell us about the where abouts of our old folks that could not return home and a fall detection device that would inform us about the fall.

My mom recently bought this product for my mom is so busy in the office and my grand mother is living alone in her ancestral home. My mom is always annoyed of the fact that her mom might have an accident and could not be there on time to help her. Thus, she decided to buy Medical Alert for this will eradicate her worries to my grand mother and working in the office would be smooth sailing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508