Saturday, November 22, 2008

APandT is your responsible partner for automation, presses & tooling



I am a auto mechanic by profession and I have fix almost all type of cars from brand new cars down to the old models. I also perform auto- airconditioning. There are a lot to consider when you troubleshoots airconditionning because it may be loose fittings that would result of freon to escape from its' low or high pressure lines. If there's a need for refitting, I always go straight to the APandT company because they have the most advance technology when it comes to press automation. They also perform hydaraulic press lines and everytime I perform engine overhauling, I also hire their services because they are the one who presses the cylinders to its engine block. so if you are looking for a company that uses advanced servo technology for press transfer systems visit the APandT site at http://www.apt-usa.com/

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508