Sunday, November 16, 2008

My cousin Bernabe Jun Campo is now a computer technician in Cebu City


I have been in Cebu Last week and I visited some of my close cousins in Bonifacio my Local hometown. My cousin told me that he was already a computer technician and have a lot of business clients who were very much satisfied with his services. He knows how to assemble computer and troubleshoots immediately if there are problems regarding the installation. He normally charge 800 pesos for the whole package that includes the installation of operating system and hardwares. so if you are from Cebu and looking for the right guy to fix your personal computer whether a desktop or a laptop just contact my cousin Bernabe Jun Campo at telephone number 09173733325 / 0-32 3479893 or visit him at 65-a Bonifacio Street Cebu City

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508