Friday, November 28, 2008

Know your time


I would say that I am one of the millions of people around the world who loves Watches. In fact, my friends would call me " the watchman ", for I have a not just one but several dozens of watches that I collect. What I like about this amazing objects is that it describes you, as the owner. I have all the different types of watches. From the biggest to the smallest. I don't just collect them but I also use them when I am in work or even in different places. Watches are also excellent gifts, especially this holiday season and any other occasions. Last week, my brother was celebrating his 38th birthday. Before his big day, he approached me and told me about his dream gift that he would like to receive for his birthday. He asked me if I would give him a watch on his birthday. I did not reply on his inquiry but I know I would be giving him one. On his birthday, I arrived late and I hid my gift from visibility. When I was about to make my speech, I went to my brother and personally gave him the watch that he wanted as present on his birthday. On that day, I knew I really made my brother happy on his special day. he would never forget it for the rest of his life. For more information about the stylehive site visit them at http://www.stylehive.com/tag/watches.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508