Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fresh from the Queen City of the South





I visited Cebu City for three days. I was there to pay for my fathers annual property tax. It was so fun discovering the beauty of Cebu in the City. I went their by plane ( Air Philippines ) and arrived approximately 45 minutes from departure. Cebu has a lot to offer when it comes to its special delicacies namely varieties of dried fish displayed at Ta-boan public Market. I bought more than a thousand peso cost of dried fish. I went also to the malls to see whats in store for me. Cebu City is one of the place that I would like to discover more but due to time constraint I wasn't enough to discover other places and things in Cebu. I just promised to myself that I will comeback and discover Cebu more next time.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508