Saturday, February 14, 2009

You can't have it all

It is really true that you cant have it all, Last year I was introduce to a game called Blackjack. Blackjack is a card game that is easy to play all you have to do is total the value of the two cards to twenty one and if your cards has a sum of twenty one then you win. And just last year I had it all, I was very lucky and very lucky indeed. I don't know how you would call it but others would say that it was beginners luck. the cards that would fall on my hands would some up to twenty one and sometimes would fall short to eighteen and nothing less. So I would say that I am very lucky indeed.

Things turned the other way as the year of the ox came in 2009. My cards are not that good compared to last year. The bounty of last year was the irony this year. I kept on loosing and to tap it all luck was not in my side.

Anyway playing Online Blackjack in http://www.blackjackhero.com/ is fun but there is one good thing that I have learned in engaging in a game of chance and that is "you can't have it all" it is the fun that is important and winning would just come in second.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508