Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's like a duck under the rain

This day is too cold because of the weather. We were in the garden to clean and to arrange but unfortunately we were not able to perform the activity for the rain pours unexpectedly until afternoon and the whole day was spent through a cup of coffee and interesting funny stories. As we were about to close the gate of the establishment, a water from the faucet suddenly spills due to gasket leaks. I immediately ran to the vans compartment looking for an extra gasket and I found one. I went back to the faucet place and immediately turned the faucet counter clockwise with my vise grip tool. The water flows so fast towards the other side of the garden and we tried to stop it by putting a 1/2 G.I. stopper, as we press more to the pipe, the water squeezes to its highest pressure. As a result, we all get wet and too cold but after a couple of minutes we had fix the faucet. We kept on laughing together with my two other friends because the three of us were like ducks playing in the rain (giggles).

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508