Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Helpful sewing tips and tricks

During my high school days, we have sewing subject and I made different type of stitches and patterns. At first, I really find it hard to make a stich because I really don't know how to do it right especially when it comes to operating sewing machines but as time goes by where I was hired as one of the sewers in my friends company who is responsible in supplying fashion apparels locally, I was able to do it right and become a professional sewer. The master sewers taughed me how to do it right and aside form their teachings, I also find some helpful sewing tips and tricks over the net. I found a site named Life 123 that provides sewing tips and tricks. I am so thankful to this site becasue it gave me more ideas in sewing. So to all people who want to know more tips and tricks on sewing just visit the Life 123 site at http://www.life123.com/hobbies/sewing-quilting/sewing/sewing-tips-tricks.shtml.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508