Saturday, February 21, 2009

Collection Agency

5 years ago, I started my own company. I am a soft drink distributor and the company that gave me distributorship gave feasible areas where I can operate. Since my product is soft drinks, I started marketing the product to bars, restaurants, cafeterias and other establishments where soft drinks are needed. Since I am new in the business, I allowed terms to these customers. Some are good but many are bad. I thought allowing credit was as simple as 1-2-3 but I was wrong, completely wrong about it. For my three months of operating, I incurred almost one hundred thousand short due to debts. I tried to recover all the collectibles but I cannot cope up because of the lack of time. I have to make a sale for my business to survive or else I will shut down, things that I don't want to happen. The soft drink company that gave me distributorship is pressuring me in my account with them or else they will terminate my contract and that would be a big problem for me. I placed a cash bond for the distributorship and I don't want to lose that. In order to cope up with the debt collection, I assigned my accounts receivable to a collection agency . The agency will be the one to collect all my receivables. By this, I have the time to make the marketing and the agency do the collection work for me. Since then, I never experienced any problem with my receivables. Those interested to have this kind of collection service, feel free to visit http://www.americanprofit.net/ and have that collection problem solved.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508