Monday, February 9, 2009

I am allergic to Pink salmon

This afternoon me and my wife went to the market to buy some fish and we have decided to buy Salmon. She fried it and served hot in the dining table. This is my first time to try this kind of fish. I can say that it is so yummy. After we finished having dinner, we watched TV and gradually I felt like I'm depth maybe its because of my sinusitis but it feels like more of an allergic reaction since I am also allergic to crustaceans. I went to my moms house and observe what I felt and after a couple of minutes, I have decided to buy an antihistamine tablet for my allergy because I can definitely say that It is an allergic reaction to what I have previously taken. I called Erwin to accompany me on my way to the pharmacy and bought 25 and 50 mg. of Benadryl. I promised to myself that I will no longer eat that kind of fish because it makes me sick.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508