Thursday, February 12, 2009

I ended up eating my own ice cream flavor


My wife and daughter Keisha love to eat ice cream. Everytime we go to the mall they both always go straight to their favorite ice cream stall and buy their favorite flavor of ice cream. There was a time were I forbid them of eating ice cream because my little daughter has cough and colds but when I came back from the hardware Maxx store after buying some hardware stuff, I saw them both sitting in one corner in the mall particularly at the atrium area licking their favorite ice cream flavor. They both sneak and buy their ice creams. I reminded them that why were you eating ice cream, Keisha has still cough but it didn't stick to their minds. as a result, I ended up eating my ice cream too. (giggles)....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508