Thursday, February 12, 2009

Playing my favorite blackjack online

I was first introduced to the blackjack game of cards when I was still in college. It was during our vacant period when my best friend told me about the game. Since then, we always play blackjack. Aside from the card game concept, the games was also a moment of bonding with my friends, since we have different class schedules. Usually we would meet at our favorite cafeteria and buy some finger foods and the game would start immediately. It was always like that. During semester breaks, we would call each one and schedule a meeting and then we would play blackjack. I remember before when I started playing, I was the one who always buy the food for the game session. it is because I always lose to them and losers pay for the food. That was always the arrangement in our game.Playing with friends really takes away the stress in school. When we graduated in college, we agreed that we would still meet with each other and spend time by playing our national game, blackjack. Each one of us has his own job right now and we rarely see each other anymore. But the communication is still there. We talk and check each other out from time to time. I miss them. That is why I still play blackjack but this time it is Online Blackjack. The rules are still the same and I get to play anytime I want to play since it is online. I got the information I needed at http://www.bjstats.com/ where all the rules and best sites to play are all listed here. Just visit the site and enjoy playing blackjack online.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508