Monday, February 16, 2009

Preparing for the Araw Ng Davao celebration

I am a member of the (Minfed) Mindanao Federation of horticulture industry of Davao city and every year group members participate the annual Araw ng Davao festival that's gonna be held in the SM grounds from last week of February to 2nd week of march. This is the only time where we can showcase our plants and sell it to the plant enthusiast. For the plant collectors also, this is the best day for them to roam around the plant establishment because they don't need to travel from one places to another and visit every garden establishments because almost all gardeners in Davao will be gathered on this event. Early this morning I already prepared my plants, change their containers for exhibit purposes. I am looking forward to this event because I a m 100 percent sure that this will be a successful annul celebration.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508