Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sharing tips and techniques online

I am not feeling well this time because I have cough and colds but this things never stops me from making and sharing ideas online. I still do provide information and techniques as a gardener on how to grow plants easily and on the other side, I share some techniques and tips on engine overhauling and under chasis works as an auto-diesel mechanic. This two extreme professions are my lines of expertise. Early this morning, I checked up my brakes and perform brake cleaning to eliminate the squeaking sound brought about by too shiny brake pads that will touch the brake linings. It is so simple to eliminate squeaking sounds, all you have to do is just pull the brake drums and rub the break pads as well as the break drums with #220 sand paper and your done. This is just a simple task where ordinary drivers and car owners can perform and doesn't need the services of a professional auto-mechanics.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508