Saturday, February 14, 2009

Unusual location

This is my daughter Keisha who sits inside the washing machine. Early this morning after eating our breakfast, we had so much fun teasing each other about valentines day. I teased Keisha of having a boyfriends at school and she also teased me for making freaky funny faces to her. After that, My wife went to the kitchen area to prepare his laundry where the washing machine was located. Keisha still kept on teasing her mom. We kept on laughing until her mom Lyhra carried her and put her inside the washing machine and shouted immediately to get the camera. I took pictures immediately and the picture above shows how worried she was because she can't get out from the washing machine.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508