Thursday, February 5, 2009

LEARNING BY WATCHING VIDEOS

I now undergoing a botox training since I am connected with a dermatology clinic. This kind of procedure is being offered right now in our clinic. Many are asking me about it. Since I am new, I never saw this kind of procedure personally. That is why I need all the information that I cam get so that I now what to answer when our customers ask me about the procedure. The medical chief of our clinic is very supportive in providing me informative books and other reading materials. But I need to make a research of my own. I remembered one day when a customer asked me about the service of botox repair that our clinic is offering. I need to make a silly excuse just to get away from it. That is why, I must have a good view about the procudure and the best way to do that is by watching videos of it, as it is performed. Botox training videos are now online. Just visit videoshelf.com for a quick view of the botox procedure.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508