Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Book recycling

I love reading books and I also teaches my daughter Keisha on how to handle books and treasured it because book is one of the things that provides good information to our minds. I don't put books in trash because my principle in life is that "No matter how old is the book is as long as it provides best information on different matters, that book could still contribute to once ideas. A nephew of mine gave the book awhile ago because he's no longer using it. It is a book for grade one students of the Philippine Women's College of Davao where he and my daughter is schooling. My daughter kept it because she knows when she turned grade one , she can use those books for references and to avoid costly prices of books.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508