Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bonding moments on Valentine's Day






I have surprised my wife and daughter this valentines day particularly this afternoon because I treat them for lunch. After that lunch out, we went to the Gaisano mall to look for a tire wrench for my van. After buying the stuff we immediately went to our garden because someone was looking for us inquiring about the prices of different ornamental plants. We stayed their for a couple of hours until closing time then we headed back home but my daughter Keisha asked me if she can eat her favorite local delicacies the "kinilaw na Lokot" in the Penongs restaurant that is located along the shore of times beach of Davao City so we went straight to the restaurant. After the waiter took our orders, I brought Keisha along the shoreline and told him about what is Times Beach before during our times and sharing the memories when her grandparents used to swim on those areas. We have so much fun and after awhile we go back to our seats to have our dinner together.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508